Fullerton College Library
Whether you choose to interact with the library in person in our beautiful building in the center of campus or online via the Web, we aim to make your experience an easy and successful one. We endeavor to promote information literacy through all of our various offerings. With a deep commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, and anti-racism, we also strive to make the library a warm and welcoming place for all. If there is anything we can do to make your visit with us better or more productive, please do not hesitate to ask.
We look forward to working with you,
Dr. Dani Wilson
Dean, Library/Learning Resources, Instructional Support Programs and Services
Our mission is to assist students, faculty, and staff attain their educational and informational goals in a supportive library environment.
- Collection: Develop and promote an inclusive, diverse collection that supports the curriculum and the information needs of the campus community.
- Programs: Apply equity-minded practices that create inclusion and foster a sense of community for the diverse student body.
- Systems, Reference & Circulation: Enable users to access and discover information in all formats through effective use of technology and organization of knowledge.
- Instruction: Partner in the educational mission of Fullerton College to develop and support information-literate learners who can discover, access, and use information effectively for academic success, research, and lifelong learning.
- Space & Library Commons: Promote an intellectual commons where students interact with ideas in both physical and virtual environments to expand learning and facilitate the creation of new knowledge.