Fullerton College Library
Curbside PickupPlace Hold. Park. Pickup.
Library Study Space
Students who are enrolled in a Fullerton College summer course can now study on-campus on the first floor of the library during the summer term, from June 7-August 12, 2021. Reserve up to two 1 hour and 45 minute blocks each day (up to 3.5 hours total) to study in a quiet, clean, social-distanced space in the library.
All students will be expected to follow campus health and safety protocols per state and federal guidelines, such as visiting the campus check-in station, wearing masks, social distancing, and adhering to enhanced cleaning procedures.
June 8 – August 12
Tuesday: 10am – 3:45pm
Wednesday: 10am – 3:45pm
Thursday: 10am – 3:45pm
Reserve a Spot
Check-In at Stingers
Students must check-in at the student check-in station by Stinger’s Café before entering the library study space.
Check-In at the Library
Check-in with library staff just inside the library foyer area.
Proceed to the first floor of the library to enjoy a quiet study space.
Key things to remember
How to reserve
- Use the reservation button above.
- Reserve up to two 1 hour and 45 minute sessions.
- Option to cancel in advance. Two ‘no shows’ will result in a follow-up.
What to bring
- Your student ID number.
- Your mask.
- Study materials.
Where you will study
- 1st floor of the library.
- Individual carrels in the back.
- 6 feet distance between study spaces.
- There will be 15 minute cleaning breaks between sessions.