Fullerton College Library
Curbside PickupPlace Hold. Park. Pickup.
While campus is closed, FC faculty and currently enrolled students can request books, textbooks, calculators, and a few other items from the library for curbside pickup. Pickup from campus is available twice per week during the semester.
Ready for your returns 24/7, our shiny, new book-drop is stationed along Fullerton College Dr, @ the entrance of the student parking lot.
Closed Monday, July 5th
Service will resume on Tuesday, July 6th.
Available from June 7th to Aug 17th
Requests made Tuesday – Friday can be picked up:
Next Monday between 10am-1pm
Requests made Saturday – Monday can be picked up:
Next Tuesday between 2pm-5pm
Park at Staff Parking Lot C East (between 700 and 800 buildings). Do not go to the library. Instead, call us on the number provided on your confirmation email.
Items must be picked up at the next available pickup date following the request. Library staff can either deliver your items to your trunk or you can pick up your items at the Walkup Holds table in Staff Parking lot C East.
How to pick up curbside items
You will need: your student ID number, the library phone number listed on your confirmation email, and a description of your car. When you get to campus you can either call to have the items delivered to your car or walk up to the holds table.
- Please wait in your car
- Call the library phone number with your student ID number ready and a description of your vehicle
- Library staff will confirm your held item(s) and deliver them to the trunk or through the driver side window of your vehicle
- When you arrive, walk to the Walkup Holds table in Staff Parking Lot C East.
- Face coverings and social distancing required.
- Call the number listed on the sign and provide your name, student ID number, and let them know you are there for walkup service.
- Staff will call your name, bring your held materials and place them on the table for you to receive. Enjoy!
- Please do not leave your returns on the table. Use the Library Return box
How to return items
- Bring your items to Staff Parking lot C East and any disinfectant that you may need.
- Use the book-drop. Stationed along Fullerton College Dr, @ the entrance of the student parking lot, it is ready for your returns 24/7.
- Come on campus outside the designated dropoff and pickup locations.
- Use the regular library bookdrop.
- Mail in your items.