Fullerton College Library
Library Study SpaceEnjoy a quiet, clean, social-distanced space
While campus is closed, FC faculty and currently enrolled students can request books, textbooks, calculators, and a few other items from the library for curbside pickup. Pickup from campus is available twice per week during the semester.
Ready for your returns 24/7, our shiny, new book-drop is stationed along Fullerton College Dr, @ the entrance of the student parking lot.
Pickup Days & Times
June 6 to June 21:
Monday: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Tuesday: 2:00pm – 7:00pm
June 27 to August 11:
Monday: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Tuesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Monday through Thursday you can pickup your items in the library. Make sure you pre-order the item before you come in.
How to pick up curbside items
You will need: your student ID number, the library phone number listed on your confirmation email, and a description of your car. When you get to campus you can either call to have the items delivered to your car or walk up to the holds table.
- Please wait in your car
- Call the library phone number with your student ID number ready and a description of your vehicle
- Library staff will confirm your held item(s) and deliver them to the trunk or through the driver side window of your vehicle
- Pre-order your item.
- Walk to the library and stop in at the check-in desk.
- Please do not leave your returns on the table. Use the Library Return box.
How to return items
- Use the book-drop. Stationed along Fullerton College Dr, @ the entrance of the student parking lot, it is ready for your returns 24/7.
- Come on campus outside the designated dropoff and pickup locations.
- Use the regular library bookdrop.
- Mail in your items.